Cigars are fun to inhale. Those who smoke cigars, appreciate their cigar. For many people, the cigar is a symbol of the pleasure they enjoy when they celebrate or make a deal. Smokers must know the various types of cigars. Here are some of the best brands out there:
1) Cuban Cigars: Cuban cigars are considered to be the best brands in the world and the most popular. Made with care in selecting each tobacco leaf, Cuban cigars are said to win the hearts of all smokers around the world. You can also get more information about professional cigars manufacturers online.
2) Cohiba Cigars: The tobacco used to make Cohiba cigars is grown entirely on certain plantations in Penar Del Rio province. This cigar has a distinct taste and is a favorite among smokers.
3) Macanudo Cigars: Macanudo cigars were founded by the General Cigar Company in 1971 and quickly became a leading premium cigar. The best thing about Macanudo cigars is the fine shell of the Connecticut Shade.
4) Partagas Cigars: Partagas cigars were introduced by Don Jaime Partagas. It is recognized for its rich aroma using a high-quality case from Cameroon.
5) Ashton Cigars: One of the most famous brands, Ashton Cigars, is made from 3 to 4-year-old Dominican tobacco. They generate a rich aroma from the golden Connecticut shadow bowl.
A good cigar is also measured by the length and size of the ring. Usually, the length of the cigar varies from 4" to 8", while the most common cigar length is 5” to 6 ", then comes the cigar diameter which counts at 64th of an inch. In general, the greater the thickness of the ring, the fuller the cigar.