Summer is the time of year when everyone thinks grilling outside. Homemade rolls make burgers and hot dogs relish in this world. If you live in an area where the temperature is so hot that you do not want to heat your oven, make a bunch of rolls at the beginning of the season and freeze them.
Instructions for making hotdog & hamburger rolls are:
- To mix the dough: In a large bowl, dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water. Add milk, oil, salt, and 3 cups flour to the yeast mixture. Stir instantly for 2 minutes.
- Slowly combine flour, 1/4 cup at a time, until the mixture begins to detach from the surfaces of the bowl. Turn the dough onto a floured surface.
- Knead until you have a smooth and flexible dough. Because this mixture is so soft, you may find that a bowl scraper or a bench knife can be useful.
- Put the dough in an oiled bowl. Turn once to cover the entire ball of dough with oil.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly oiled work surface. Divided into 18 equal parts.
- Form each part into a ball.
- For small soft face bread, place them on a baking sheet well seasoned with a half-inch apart they will grow together when they get up.
- For the next rise, wrap with a cloth and let rise until almost doubled about 45 minutes.
- Fifteen minutes before you want to bake your bread, preheat your oven to 400 ° F.
- When the rolls are done, remove the cooking plate to cool on a rack. This will prevent the crust from becoming soggy.