Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms today, and it can be a great option for designers looking to promote their work. Check out these tips to start advertising your instagram marketing service:
1. Use hashtags. When uploading a photo or video, be sure to include relevant hashtags (#design, #interiordesign, etc.) so that your followers can find your content more easily. Hashtags can help you reach a wider audience, and can also help you track which posts are doing well on Instagram.
2. Try targeting specific demographics. If you specialize in a certain type of design (e.g., contemporary or traditional), target those specific demographics on Instagram using geotargeting features. This will allow you to find potential customers who may be interested in your work.
3. Use images that are relevant to your industry. When uploading photos or videos, make sure they showcase the best examples of your work – showing off both the high-quality design elements as well as the client testimonials!
4. Connect with other interior designers on Instagram. Building relationships with other interior designers is important for both sharing links and getting the word out about your career (as well as your Instagram/blog).
5. Add clients to your account. Showcase the amazing work you do for major clients on Instagram – both of which will attract potential customers.
Instagram is a social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos with friends and followers. Interior designers can use Instagram to promote their work, connect with customers and followers, and build a following of interested viewers.