In addition to the bed bugs product, there are natural ways to kill and get rid of bugs and that includes washing your clothes, curtains, pillowcases, sheets, towels thoroughly in very hot water. Follow these by drying them in at least 120 ° F but not more than 160 ° F temperature setting.
- For delicate items that can not be subjected to chemical or dry cleaning, they are loosely packed in sealed plastic bag and place in the sun for at least 24 hours.
- In the location or the season in which the sun is not an option, freezing is an alternative procedure. However, the freezing of dead creatures probably take about 1 to 2 weeks.
- Professional pest controllers have to do this to avoid the spread of pests to areas nearby.
The steps below will help to ensure their elimination effectively:
- Integrated Pest Management – Preventive measures, sanitary and chemical treatment is the way you need to keep the bed bugs away.
- Repairs and maintenance – Walls, floors and ceilings should be free of cracks and other hiding places to prevent infestation.
- Spot treatment – Apply insecticides (common options are pyrethoids) into hiding places such as cracks and crevices and repeat after two weeks of the first treatment to remove eggs that may have hatched.
Bed bug product and the proper use and careful of them may be your best bet to effectively keep the unwanted creatures at bay. But if the problem is already on the bad, do not fret. Enlist the services of a certified professional pest control team. They certainly know how to take care of what is bothering you.