When your baggage goes over the weight limit you're hit with a fee. Hand luggage needs to fit into an overhead compartment whether you're traveling by bus, coach or plane. A lighter bag will make your life easier when you're walking even short distances.
There are some reasons why packing light will save you time, energy and money. Here are a few tips for saving your stress levels and shoe leather on a long trip:
• Don't pack things that you won't need – When traveling always take half as many clothes and twice as much money!
• Use compact multi-function clothes rather than taking your entire wardrobe. Pick items that can be used functionally in all weathers. Trousers with zip-off legs are good since they are multi-purpose. Use travel clothes which don't need ironing and will be useful for the country you are traveling to.
Prepare for the weather. You can also check out This Tiny Life to know more about traveling.
• Use a travel towel. You don't want to double up on useless items which you will find in your hotel anyway like towels, hairdryers or trouser presses!! Even items like soap and shower gel will all add up.
• If you're taking fluids (which you may have to dump at the airport anyway), use a fold-down container rather than a plastic bottle. It's still useful and less bulky when empty.
• Leave gadgets behind, especially ones which are bulky and unnecessary. Take only what you will be using. Mobile phones now have so many gadgets built-in they are almost indispensable!
• You will always find things on your travels to purchase, other countries have stores too! Leave room to add your purchases and leave things behind if you're not sure about bringing them
One of the biggest spoilers during a fantastic trip is rain. With continuous water pouring down, winds blowing from all directions and shady clouds, many of us tend to get bored. If you’re staying in a hostel, you can talk to fellow travelers however, that too becomes boring. These are some of the things you can during the rain even while staying in a hostel.
Read a Book or Magazine – You will be glad to hear that many hostels offer a fine series of books and magazines for all travelers. Choose a book or a magazine and you are bound to enjoy reading along with a cup of coffee.
Write an Email – If you miss your friends or family members then consider writing a long mail to them. Tell them about your recent adventures and experience in the mail. You also have the option of writing a postcard if you’re an old school.
Update or Write a few Blogs – If you’re a travel writer working for a travel company, then it is best to write about your travel experience. The same principle applies if you are a travel blogger while it’s raining outside.
Listen to Your Favorite Songs –Few people love to listen to their list of favorite songs from their phones, tablets or laptops. Moreover, you can also play musical instruments such as piano or guitar if you’re carrying them along with you.
These are some of the things you should do while staying in Ao Nang hostel during the case of raining.
As we all know New Year is about to come and most of us must be planning to visit the amazing and rocking places. And why not, we should plan our upcoming year with full positive energy and interesting plans. When it comes to celebration then the first thing which comes to our mind is different types of wine, rocking music and delicious food. Isn’t it? And yes these are the most important things without which every party is incomplete. One should definitely plan such spots where you can enjoy each moment of your time.
Celebrate with full energy
We all wait for the celebrations. And this year make your celebration most memorable with the Swan valley wine tour. Without troubling yourself you can have all the desired things which you want in your celebration. Without wine every party is incomplete and this place will not let you feel bored. You will not be going to forget this trip throughout your life as with this tour you will going to have the utmost fun and enjoyment.
Worth place to spend on
It is very important to spend on the right things. Enjoyment should be done at the good cost. With wine tours, you will feel relaxed and happy. This place is also a perfect spot for wine lovers so, if you want to explore more and more about wine then spending money on this trip will not going to waste.
Swan valley is the poplar spot for celebration and such a tour makes your journey more comfortable and relaxed. Have a blast this year, book your tickets now.